In celebration of the mid-autumn festival, Grand Shanghai unveils an exquisite assortment of limited-edition mooncakes ahead of its highly-anticipated reopening in September 2019.
Available for online order from 31 July, choose from a selection of decadent confections in six varieties with a mix of classic and new flavours, including a spin on the local favourite Shanghainese style, lava egg custard with salted egg yolk
• Traditional Baked White Lotus Paste with Double Yolks ($62 per box of four)
• Traditional Baked White Lotus Paste with Single Yolk ($60 per box of four)
• Traditional Baked White Lotus Paste with Melon Seeds ($58 per box of four)
• Shanghainese Crispy Red Date Paste ($58 per box of four)
• Shanghainese Crispy Yam Paste ($58 per box of four)
• (NEW) Shanghainese Lava Egg Custard with Salted Egg Yolk ($68 per box of four)
Order from now to 13 September 2019 by calling +65 6836 6866 or email [email protected] and download the order form here. UOB cardholders are eligible for a 25% discount off any mooncake box.